Check out this fun edible craft from BusyBeeKidsCrafts.com.
Your kids will love this cute, fun turkey cookie idea. And you’ll love how easy it is!
Here’s what you’ll need…
• Round cookies that are light brown (any type will do)
• Icing – white or brown
• Peanut cookies
• Mini chocolate chips
• Candy corns
• Brown construction paper and scissors (optional)
Here’s how you make them…
1. Spread a little bit of icing on the back of your peanut cookie and “glue” it on to your round cookie – off set a little, hanging out the bottom. Put a little bit of icing on the bottom of two chocolate chips and glue them on to your peanut cookie to make the eyes.
2. Spread some icing on the back of a candy corn and glue it onto your round cookie. Repeat until you have made enough candy corn feathers to go around your cookie.
3. Cut the top off of one of the candy corns and use your icing to glue it in place.
To make these turkeys even cuter, cut a circle out of brown construction paper to place your turkey on top of.